Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj , How did you get the Mini Couplers plugged into the bottom outlet on the Powercell ?
Are you using cones?
Ozzy, I was wondering the same thing a few days ago how someone would raise their Powercell in order to connect their MPC's.

I ended up buying a QLS 9 with a T2 (like Ted suggested) connected to my Powercell SE and it works well with all my MPC's. The QLS 9 is anchored on the wall. Although now I'm starting to run out of outlets on my QLS9. Another QLS9 & T2 in my foreseeable future...
Or if it's on a rack, back it up flush with the rear of the shelf and the MPCs can hang off the back.
Someone asked about the Powercell SE's dimensions. I took the measurements and here's what I came up with:

- 451mm (17.75") width
- 362mm (14.25") depth
- 140mm (5.5") height
Joeyboynj, I have all of my SR power cords plugged into the PowerCell leaving room only for the charger of the PC cord and PC and for the T2 that leads to my QLS-9, all of whose outlets are occupied by MPCs. As I have said behind my rack is a rats nest. What neatness I had was lost when I changed to the StillPoints rack. I ardently hope for a new Enigma in the near future.

I hasten to tell everyone that the PowerCell itself greatly improves with isolation feet beneath it. Try Migs there or other feet, such as StillPoints, and you will not go back.