Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Is the Quantum ground lifter really needed for say a Precision AC 30amp that connects from a Powercell 10 SE to a wall Teslaplex???

Regards Bacardi
$35 for a $.79 3 prong ground lifter.

You can't make this up folks.

Oh yeah, it's been "quantum tunneled".

ROTFLMAO
Bacardi,

Understand that the Ground Lifter just does that. You could do the same thing by cutting of the ground pin on the plug going into the wall. I don't really know whether lifting the ground on the PowerCell would adversely affect it, however.

But I do know that most systems sound better with only one component grounded to the ac. This is especially true of the H-Cat components and is why I was so happy to get a good sounding and easy way to lift all grounds on grounded components in my system except the line stage. If anyone is happy using the Levtron cheater in its standard, $.89, form, I am happy for them.
Post removed 
I guess, I have personally had probably five systems were I did this, starting many year ago with the Namichi ac leakage voltage meter. I have heard it also on at least five friends' systems.

But really it is the ground loop issue which is always there with each chassis grounded through the ac cord as well as through the interconnects to other chassis. Many sources have no chassis ground even if they have three prong plugs.

I do agree, however, that few demonstrators don't bother with this.