Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
David-melbguy1, that is my dealer for the furutech GTX -Rhodium or Gold recepticles, Chris is a great guy!, we have talked many times, for some reason, he reffered the Gold over Rhodium for my system, hey, check out this product he carries, It's called the plasmatron, very incredible, I talked to Steve nugent of Imperical audio about this, that is who brought it to my attention, then I talked to Chris Vanhause there at vh-audio and now have had a relationship ever since, tell me what you think when you look on the vh-audio site and research the plasmatron, do you know Bob-misternice?, I have had a great audiogon relationship with Bob for a while now, cheers.
Melbguy1, I am very interested to hear your thoughts on the GTX-R. I have used cryo'd R1 outlets for about 6 years and love them. It would be hard for me to imagine anything better. Please update us on your impressions compared to the R1.
Post removed 
Melbguy1, thank you for the reply. I think I'm going to try the outlet. I only need one in my system so I won't be too expensive. I will go for the -R version as well and report back my impressions as compared to the R1.