Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Post removed 
My speakers have triple speaker binding posts.

I've tried jumpers and it is a viable alternative(cost wise) but in my experience separate or bi-wire cables have always provided a noticeable and worthwhile improvement over jumpers.

I can't quite stretch to run separate runs so I use bi-wire and a single run configuration. 

Playing around I found the combo that sounded right for me was an Audioquest Wildwood bi-wire to mid-bass and treble and a Tara labs Onyx on the mids.  

I sometimes mix those connections around(sometimes leaving one tara labs on the positive and an audioquest on the negative on the same posts)every so often and to achieve a different but equally alluring sound.

Woogie59, I use my omega gold speaker cable’s on bottom post with spades, then I use my omega jumper cable’s with banana plugs from bottom post to top posts , the jumper’s are directional like the speaker cable’s, btw, what jumper cable’s did you try, what was the cost?, I am completely satisfied with my jumper cable’s, they were $800.00 u.s.d. plus shipping, this was the most profound improvement for my system over everything else I’ve done to it.
Post removed