Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Latest report, At 240 hours of burn-in with the cobalt power cord, It is beginning to open up, It is lighting fast!, Tiberal accuracy of the drums is uncanny real!, and I am happy to report, there is not bass bump at all!, there was, As the power cord further breaks in, that seems to went away, the clarity is spectacular!, I am truly convinced, there is no better power cord in the $7,000.00 class price point on down period, This power cord will even get better from what I am told with further burn-in according to what Tara labs has told me, cheers.
You can speed up the burn-in process on your A/C power cord by plugging it into your vacuum cleaner. Needed would be a cable adapter. Vacuum cleaner A/C plug would feed off of your Tara PC.
Jeb, Are you joking, Or have you actually done this type of break-in with a power cord before?, right now, I am spared any storms at the moment, so I am attempting 72 hours of continuous burn-in to accumilate with the 225 hours built up thus far, though the vacum deal sounds like it would work, I need to burn-in the digital player any way, It is new!, I had this same model in 2012, so I know it takes a long time to Burn-in the player, cheers.
How many $7000 power cords have you heard in your system?

Unless you've heard all of them, being convinced is simply foolish.
Iblieve, I listened to the Evolution model zero, But no!, I have not A/B the cables, from what I did hear when I listened, The NEW cables are Revolutionary!,Enough for me to move to the Evolution Zero I/C and Evolution Omega speaker cables,, The Evolution Grandmaster power cord will soon be in the market place, However, you might as well sale your first born to buy it, It is cheaper than the best of High-Fidelity's power cords!, would make for a good comparison!