TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
"Erik can report any post or thread Audiogon makes the decision not Him. So that’s fair".....one would think but the way i read it was an owner of a speaker company jumped into an open discussion on this forum,threatened members and tried to use intimidation to stop the duscussion...more than once...It wasnt till it was obvious it was going very bad for the owner of this company that site moderators jumped in and deleted the entire post....he was asked by me and others several times about their testing and said owner avoided responding but continue to try to throw his weight around....so your correct he had the right to submit a report...but in my opinion it showed me exactly what i already suspected...
I'm trying to understand how you could blow up so many tweeters!  How did it happen?  Any other users have similar experiences?
It’s just frustrating to see exchanges that prospective purchasers might find incredibly informative - the ‘I’ in FYI - find their way to the cutting room floor.
Perhaps there are reasons of which I’m not aware.

i agree with this... it is unfortunate, there was much useful information about tekton speakers in that post, of course intermingled amongst humor and other stuff, not the least of which were posts from the brand owner himself, who revealed his stripes and demeanor to a good degree, all informative to those who may be interested in his brand

there have been many many threads that have been removed over time, when i have searched for useful info on a brand/product that comes up on a broader search (search yields a thread, click it, says thread was removed), so the mods removing threads is hardly a new thing, been going on for a long long time, as one would expect

as to why, who knows... it is their forum, they have the right to do as they see fit, they act in their interest at the end of the day, hard to fault, this is not a public utility... we are here at their pleasure

other boards can 'lock' threads so that folks can still see the past exchange, but cannot poster any more comments, that would have been useful here
Onhwy61, this Speakers impact monitors can only handle 125 w I think. Iam using 150w mono blocks with Krell preamp , And Marantz sa10, this set up powered my Andra no sweat. My suspicions the tweeters blow up when Iam playing sacd suite espagnola by Fruhbeck de Burgos, playing Asturias , I push the volume a bit more, I underestimated the power of my Tsakadiris monos and overestimated the impact cabality.
Missioncoonery , Iam with you , no threatening needs to remove the post , just report it.Audiogon is very clear on this.