TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
Your definition is based on the premise, ownership is the qualifier to be an audiophiler.

NOTHING could be more incorrect..

Basic audiophile 101. Grade = failure. Recommendation, TWO ears TWO eyes, ONE mouth.

Shut the mouth
Read the definition
Listen to others

You have to know what something is, before you make an assumption what it is NOT.

I own a Victrola, it is as much a part of MY audiophile journey as reading these forums.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My definition?...i dont belueve i gave my definition,maybe take your own advise..starting with shut up
It used to be the definition of Audiophile according to my Audiophile friends , as long as your system are not found at circuit city or Best Buy  , you now own Krell, Mark Levinson, Audio research and branded expensive stuff.I bought stuff at Best Buy as well that time.
My Audiophile friends never took me seriously as Audiophile because I only own  kef 104 Speakers ,Harman Kardon gears, nakamichi tape deck, CD players nakamichi and monster cable oh they hate this wire.I love the sound of this combo though probably is not audiophile standard.Now that I have above standard gear, I understand what they meant.
Do I care if they call me Audiophile or not? No , All I care is the music coming out of my systems.As long as I connect to the music that’s enough for me, good sounds is a bonus.All I care I love music, I don’t listen to what people say in terms of my identity on this hobby.I bought the Tektons because they have good reviews by Herb Reichert at stereophile, and Teajay I both trust their ears.Its not about the looks though I like their look.You see I own two the impact monitors and ps 12.