The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Man, I say the Bowers and Wilkins (B&W N802's).
It makes my nerves tingle to the bone on a rainy California season with my GF in bed.

That sounds good, ain't it?

Cheers
AG Unos beat Duos; Trios?
The best sounding speakers I have ever heard were a pair of Avantgarde Unos at the opening of Rhapsody Music & Cinema in Midtown Manhattan, known at the time as Avantgarde Music and Cinema. Their Trio setup was not even close to this, and I have heard that placement is critical for Trios. Has anyone heard both Unos and Trios in properly set up systems? I am interested to learn how they compare.
Magnepan 20.1 powered by Musical Fidelity KW Monoblocks and Conrad Johnson ACT2 Preamplifier. Oh My God.
ATC SCM 150ASL, I received mine about three months ago and wow they are better than the Salon, Dunlavy SC-V and SC-IV's B&W 801 and any other lesser speaeker I had before. An amazing sense of being there with no compression at volume. Awesome.