The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker

dual altec 515's in onkens with a BMS 2" horn driver on top.. wired up with AN silver wire..

sigh..
Could be the speakers you already own!!!!!!!!! I have found a piece of the holy grail when it comes to HIFI and I would like to share it with anyone who loves music. Some of you probably know this already, but if you play a pure pink noise tone through your speakers at moderate volume continuosly for about 8-15 hours (preferrably when you are away from home), you actually demagnitze your pre-amp, amp and/or reciever and speaker cables break/burn in your system and everything sounds much better!!!! I thought this was an audiophile hoax at first, but then I tried it myself. This is one of the secrets only people who are extremely found of accurate sound will make you aware of, and you usually have to pay for it.