These new POLK LSiM's look tempting

I read on Polk forum the top line towers will run $4,000/pr. Due out in early 2011. I'm looking forward to the reviews. Very attractive looking.

http://bitstream.soundandvisionmag.com/blog/2010/08/polks-new-lsi-m-blackstone-and-vanishing-series-speakers.html
aberyclark
There seems to be very few owner reviews of the lsim series. I hope that does not mean they do not live up to expecvtations, or are not selling. They will have to be outstanding to better the Lsi15.
So the Lsi15 are better than the Lsi25? Do you know if the tweeters and midrange are the same components on both models?
They sure are a lot cheaper than the Lsim series.
I can't say if the 25's are better than the 15's, I have never heard the 25's. I think the tweeter and the midrange are the same. The woofer is larger and powered. The majority of the reviews I have read seem to favor the 15's over the 25's. The 15's are just perfect for my situation. The LSIM 705 is twice the price of the 15's.
I own a pair of LSiM-703 bookshelfs and they are superb! They are very detailed, have a very wide and deep soundstage, image very well, and dig lower than any bookshelf speaker should. I have owned many large towers that these bookshelfs put to shame. The build quality and performance is hard to beat for the price. They are winners!
I listened to a pair of LSIM 703 Monitors today and I was just blown away playing all types of music and they only used a very cheap av receiver and a very cheap blu-ray player too !

To my ears, these monitors are one of the biggest bargains in all of audio and of all time !!

Others that have compared these 703's to the 707's say the 703's are much better speakers too......