Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
Btw, holco, may i know what is the character of  jantzen capacitors?

Thus far, i found out the clarity caps csa tends to produce a less fatigue sound/ golden sound, something similar to class A amp sound but it is not my cup of tea. 
 I prefer a more neutral and clean sounding caps. I might need to recap or mix the cap later after confirming the sound.

As the year ends, it marks a beginning of another new year and new hope.  I would like to take this opportunity wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.
@desmond888 
interesting report, thanks. Holco’s report is earlier on this thread.

My preliminary take is that the CSA is more transparent and resolved for pretty much all instruments and vocals. More open and clear, with notably better microdynamics. I will have more to say later, on the Thiel Owners thread.

But my subjective take should differ from yours. I have a late SE version with XOs sourced from FST. The coax feeds are Clarity SA but all other caps are CYC MKT, which is a lower quality. Also, I’ve been running Mills resistors since May. And my upgrade is a full rebuild with Multicap RTX bypasses on the coax feed CSAs. There is nothing from the OEM boards remaining, not even the coils. So, my starting and ending places are both substantially different than yours.

@desmond888 I now have CSAs in both channels (although 2nd channel without bypass caps). At first, I thought I heard a subtle “hallway echo” on male vocals and “silvery sheen” on female vocals. But now it all sounds clean, so I assume it was a burn-in thing. And all I can say is “WOW”! The transparency and resolution are top shelf. Super clean sounding with textures previously unnoticed. Intelligibility of lyrics previously mumbled. 

Now, my upgrade is much different than yours but I give CSA a big thumbs up!