Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
Jafant,
I  tried a extra Nuprime class d amp that I have with my 3.7s for the heck of it,and was very impressed with the overall sound and the bass!I might want to sell my Xpa-1s and go class d.My 3.7s seemed happy with class d.Have you ever used a class d with your Thiels.
Good to see you here- luizfcoimbra
Much Thanks! for telling your Audio journey. I must say that you are the only owner using Argento cabling. I have read reports/reviews about the brand over the years. It has been a long time since I heard B.A.T. gear. I cannot fault you for moving up to  Magico. Keep writing your musical thoughts/impressions.
Happy Listening!
Good to see you- corvette01-
the only class-D gear that I have ever auditioned was Primare separates w/ Vienna Acoustics speakers over 10 years ago. The pairing made for a very good demo. There is a CS 3.7 owner, on a different forum, that uses Rogue Audio M-180 amps in his system. No, have not heard any class-D gear w/ Thiel loudspeakers. Thank You for the suggestion.
Happy Listening!
Many thanks! unsound
for the cleaning tip. I would use this product very sparingly on any cabinet.
Happy Listening!
Good to see you- ronkent
did you fix the driver yourself? I will reach out and touch Mr. Gillum next week and report back his current position w/ customer service.
Happy Listening!