Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant
I'm definitely of the opinion that old Thiels are great and I'm not sure how much better the new ones are when it comes to just enjoying music.  I love the overall character of Thiels and as has been said, that hasn't changed too much over time.  

yabe1951

Welcome!  Glad that you found us here. Thank You for citing your Audio journey and associated gear. Yes, the pre-amp is the heart of any system followed by cabling. Interesting combination of Shunyata and Audioquest.

I look forward in reading more about your musical tastes reflected by the 3.6 loudspeaker.

Happy Listening!

tomthiel

Good to read that you are home safe and sound. Glad you had a fruitful trip to Denver. Will you apply lessons learned  from the workshop within the XO packages?  We all are looking forward to the first XO roll-out.

Happy Listening!

JA - the disciplines are related and knowledge usually cross pollinates. But my goals in Denver relate to acoustic guitar and piano design. Making the music is my heart's delight.

tomthiel

Outstanding! I cannot think of better instruments (guitar and piano) to use as a template while fine-tuning your XO project. The applications are infinite. Thank You for being an invaluable Panel member.

Happy Listening!