Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
128x128jafant

oldtechguy

Thank You for the follow up to my query. I want to say that there is another CS 1.2 fan/owner on the Panel. At your leisure, read through this thread from the beginning. There is a plethora of information available to everyone.  It appears that you are a "tech guy" Any special aspect or discipline in Audio?

I look forward in reading more about your Musical taste and system.

Happy Listening!

Not really, in a past life I was a Unix/Linux sys admin, though I was also a network tech, hench the oldtechguy. I did go through this lengthy thread, got rather interesting in a few places.

My music taste is really eclectic, currently Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats are playing, the previous album was by The McDades. I will listen to just about anything musical.

oldtechguy

Very nice. I hope the 1.2 repair goes smoothly. Keep me posted and watch eBay/U.S. Audiomart for Thiel loudspeaker parts.

Happy Listening!