Thoughts about buying a Bedini 100

Hello to all...

Have never had a tube amp. 2 vintage Bedini amps for sale close to me: Bedini 100 for $500, Bedini 150 for $900...

Thoughts/suggestions for those with vintage tube amp experience, especially Bedini owner/former owners.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions...
insearchofprat

If the amps produce hum through the speakers then replace the power supply caps. Otherwise leave them alone! The board caps don’t need replacement. Will Vincent (autospec) lives in Idaho and was friends with the Bedini brothers. I bought a custom-built SET tube amp from him. He does good work!

If your amps have not been used in awhile get a variac and power them up slowly to avoid stressing the ps caps.

Thank you both for the responses. The amps buzz through the speakers. I can tap on the caps and the noise will change. As far as I can tell, there are no other issues. I do know that the caps are dated 1988, so I guess I got some pretty good service from them. I still use them often so they haven't been sitting idle. How does one go about "Reaching Out" to Will Vincent? I'm new to these forums and a little unsure. Thanks again for the advice and responses

@autospec please contact me. Jeff LeFever - can reach me through my website: www.lefever.com I would like to discuss with you restoring my Bedini 25/25. THank you, Will.