Transfiguration Orpheus - Has anyone tried it ?

I was considering buying a Transfiguration Temper W but I am now aware that a new cartridge called the Orpheus is available costing more than the Temper.
Not much info seems to be available about it other than basic specs, can anyone comment on differences between it and the Temper.

Many thanks
Roy
raudio6f82
Larry,what is BB?
I guess the re-tip cost is set by the particular dealer,you use.Shop around for the best pricing.

Best!
I meant "bulletin board" should have called it the forum. I was hoping to find a ballpark price, since I just recently heard $1,500 to "retip" a V, and that seemed really high even by MC cart standards. Thank you -- Larry
Sirspeedy,
It looks like a lot of people owe you a nice bottle of wine, and I'd be glad to do my bit. I looked at gcaudio's site earlier, saw Transfiguration but no pricing details. However, I already have an Orpheus on order, though it sounds like I may have missed a good deal from GCA. I'll definitely keep your recommendation in mind in case I or a nearby friend who has a Temper W needs a retip in the future. Thanks!
Larry