Transfiguration Orpheus - Has anyone tried it ?

I was considering buying a Transfiguration Temper W but I am now aware that a new cartridge called the Orpheus is available costing more than the Temper.
Not much info seems to be available about it other than basic specs, can anyone comment on differences between it and the Temper.

Many thanks
Roy
raudio6f82
Speedy, the Orpheus is available for $2500 from the same discount source as I gave you for the Temper V/W. Also, it has a significantly (IMO) lower compliance than the Tempers (13 vs. 15). It has a higher output than the Temper V with a slightly lower internal resistance. To me, that means a stronger magnet and fewer (or fatter) coil wires.
Larry,should you have the verisimilitude to provide us with a fine review of the Orpheus,you can forget about owing me any wine!Let's face it.That was only a "pipedream" anyway -:)
Besides,why would you owe me anything?I enjoy interesting audio banter,and this is why I post.Though I would be "smitten" with a compelling comparison(if you have heard enough other competing designs,in familiar set-ups)to the other "fine transducers" that abound.

Best!
Sir(!) -- I installed it late this AM, listened to only 2 LPs before turning to other things I have to do now. So far, I really, really like this cart right out of the box. It has only small break-in issues to get past! I want to get a little time on it before seriously commenting, so look for something mid-week.

I'm really surprised at the price quoted above. I think I saw that in an e-mail that -- apologies to the sender -- I thought was spam.

Other carts? I had a series of Benz and Clearaudios courtesy of Musical Surroundings, and ended up not liking any (including an LP Ebony) as much as my earlier Transfiguration T. Supreme. The CAs were bright and brought out record scratch, and the Benz's tended to be uninspired IMO. I went back to a T-fig when it got a new US distributor. A friend who also has a Basis table and Vector arm, had a Denon and a Glider (and some MMs) before he also settled on a Temper -- and altho' our musical tastes and electronics couldn't be more different (tho' we both have Klipschorns), he also wouldn't consider any other cart. That said, neither of us has tried an Ortofon, ZYX (sp?) or other of the ones mentioned above.

Later,
Larry
Nsgarch, the Orpheus is also slightly heavier than the V (9 vs. 7.5 gm.), and I can feel a slightly higher moment of inertia. So far, LP handling/playing and a very low level of record scratch don't seem to suggest adversity from either the compliance or the greater weight.
Larry, yes, I noticed the greater weight in the specs. Of more interest (to me because of issues w/ my SME V fat armtube) can you tell if the cartridge is taller than the T-fig W/V? I'm talking about the distance from the stylus to the top surface of the cartridge body. It would be nice not to have to use the SME headshell spacer.