Tube DAC with solid state pre and solid state amp

Any one out there that has used or listened to this set up?
rallais

@rallais , what info do you seek exactly? Plenty of people use tube DACs with solid state amplification, myself included. 

Post removed 

As you are looking to use a Tube DAC, especially one that may end up Bespoke Design as a result on modifications to be considered, I will share my experiences had with a DAC I own.

I have travelled quite a bit with my owned Bespoke Built Tube DAC, which has also undergone a process of Tube Rolling, where Vintage Valves are the selected option.

This DAC has been introduced to systems I know very well and systems new to myself.

It has also be used on one system that has a retail cost of very close to £200K.

During these outings with the DAC, it has been used at a Digital Bake Off, where other CDP's and DAC > CDP's have been present, as well as CDP's that can have their DAC's used to couple to other devices.

On one occasion at a Group Session where Phonostages and Vinyl was the main interest on the agenda, and all demo's were done using the very expensive system. Towards the end of the session I got a slot to use the DAC, which was a revelation to the attendees, some thought it surpassed many of the earlier Vinyl Demo's.

In my system, the DAC is used solely with Valve Power Amplification, but other designs are available for a Pre Amp.

In some of the other Systems it has been added to, it has been used with Valve Integrated and Valve Power Amps, with a variety of Pre's, as well as SS Integrated and SS Pre > Power.

On the expensive system referred to the Amplification is Pre > Power from Soulution @ £60Kish.

At no time has this DAC let itself be shown a clean set of heals by other options being demo'd, of which some models are the ones many speak of as the go to choices for a DAC. On occasion when a group of listeners are present for the demo's, the Bespoke Built Valve DAC has received very good appraisal. 

I don't see any reason for being concerned about the use of a Valve DAC with any Amplification.

I have limited experience of Valve DACs so can't suggest that all models are able to create a very attractive impression.