Tube el34

Hello, I'm in the process of upgrading my tube on a Conrad-johnson cav-50. I used Electro-Harmonic at the moment. It is possible to by Match Quad of them. Witch el34 out there is the best sounding? Mullard el34? There a process of cryogenic blabla to -300? is it good?

Thank you for your time

peter
dogy
I recently purchased 2 quad of el34 Tungsol for my prima luna 6 mono blocks, and I am quite satisfied.
I just put 8, EH EL34's in my Cary CAD 120S amp just to try them out. I was using the new issue Gold Lion KT88's previously so this will be an interesting comparison. I thought the Gold Lions were great by the way. Maybe just a little to warm for my Harbeth speakers that are also on the warm side.
NOS Mullard, Siemens or Telefunken rule IMO. OLD Tesla were robust and made to last, don't know if the same could be said of the new. It is a scientific fact that cryogenic treatment is futile unless you use HUGE magnets to orient the molecular grain structure of the metal components in the tube at 0 degrees Kelvin. Something like a MRI scanning magnet should suffice. This orientation that actually does have some performance benefits to electron flow will be affected adversely as soon as the valve is heated in use. I suspect therefore that the benefits would be marginal at best. Aside from perhaps stress relieving the tube. The benefit is I suspect to the tube sellers in the way of value adding.