Tube preamp with SS amps and Emerald Physics cs2?

I have read that solid state power amps (such as the Wyred4Sound amps) work well with these speakers. How would a high quality tubed preamp (say Shindo or Leben) sound with such a set-up? Would it match well and give the anticipated benefits of the preamp (shindo) sound, or would it be a poor match and a mask the quality of the preamp? In other words, would it let a high-quality tubed preamp shine fully? (Don't know too much about how DSP and/or solid state power amps would affect the sound.) Thanks.
ooka
Thanks for the replies so far. I was asking more about the effect of the preamplifier, not the power amps.
Cruz123, I think you're right; although the CS2 has a 100dB sensitivity, which makes the RWA Sig30.2's 30W equivalent to about 400W@90dB, its dipole bass is of necessity heavily equalized; therefore the 200W recommendation looks about right. I still think the Sig30.2s would be perfect for the high frequencies (battery-powered solid stateless = less noise than tube amps, warm sound signature, variable gain).
The main factor in choosing a tube preamp, apart from the sound signature synergy with the speakers, is the output impedance of the preamp relative to the input impedance of the power amp. A traditional rule of thumb is: preamp output impedance should be at least equal to 100 times amp input impedance.
I used an ARC tube preamp with my Wyred4Sound amp and the combo was great. The Wyred4Sound amp has a special circuit which allows it to work well with the output impedances of tube preamps. I now use the Spectrum Ambrosia preamp (which Walter at Underwood recommends)because of its excellent MM/MC phono stage.
Hi Tasos1 and others on this thread;

I am finally about to pull the trigger on the CS2's and the W4S 125 and 250 stereo's after a number of months had passed since my 2 channel upgrade train derailed off the track about a year ago.

I am looking to combine my analog and multiple digital sources into a good preamp with a good inboard or outboard DAC so I stumbled upon the Peachtree Nova as a good inexpensive preamp with reportedly a killer DAC and with the built-in tube preamp to add, I hope, the right mix to the SS W4S amps. Any thoughts on this combination from CS2 owners who have posted their approval of SET amps and Tube Pre’s?

I look forward to a lively discussion,

Bruce