Turntable Interconnects?

I want to upgrade my interconnects and ground wire from my Project RPM3 (Hanna SL MC cartridge) to the Project Tube DS preamp (goldenlion tubes) and to my receiver/preamp. Currently using Blue Jean interconnects. Not sure if turntable interconnects are a different category than digital sources, so need help on what to choose. no more than $500 each would be a nice limit. Thanks.
deanshias
Phono stage to preamp / integrated amp / receiver is much less critical since the signal level is much, much higher. Conventional interconnects will do just fine for that. 
How are the Morrow turntable interconnects? They are having a good sale? 

http://morrowaudio.com/audiophile-and-home-theater/phono-cables

This is what the specs say.. is the top elite model at $995 worth it? Which one would is suggested?

Morrow Phono Cable Capacitance/ Meter:
Magnetic cartridges are the only cartridges that might be affected by cable capacitance. With
moving coil cartridges, cable capacitance is not a concern. Please use the information below
when determining the phono preamp settings for magnetic cartridges.
PH1: 98pf per meter
PH2: 196pf per meter
PH3: 294pf per meter
PH4: 392pf per meter
PH5: 490pf per meter
PH6: 588pf per meter
PH7: 784pf per meter
Elite: 980pf per meter
OK... couldnt wait and ordered the Marrow:  PH6 Reference Phono Cable & MA4 Reference Interconnects. Talked to the owner of the company and this is what was recommended with my budget.  They have to be broken in for at least 400 hrs so Ill keep you posted. He said to hook them up to a CD player and let it play until theyre ready.
@deanshiasim

I am in the same boat you are but tell me this topic of looking into a new cable.  Why did you move from ~40pF cable to ~600pF cable? My current cable is ~60pF and made of OFC, I was able to swing Kimber Kable just before Christmas (benifits of work trip to SLC) looking at the manufacturing of their cables. Questioned the copper vs silver.

please share your knowledge and results of the change.