Unequal shereo channel output ?

Suddenly I'm getting unequal stereo channel output. I'm usng McIntosh MX130 and MC2205. I can hear the difference and can also see it on the meters. I can adjust the power amp channel gains to compensate but would prefer to solve the problem. I'm guessing it's a problem with the MX130. Any suggestions?
mcdead
Given your 2205 contains some 45 transistors, 49 diodes/rectifiers and 8 integrated circuits: It would behoove you to find a qualified McIntosh service center, with the diagnostic equipment, documentation and familiarity to correctly repair the unit. Once you have convinced yourself that the amp is the problem that is. (http://mcintoshlabs.com/owners/mcintosh-service-network.asp)
Thank you Rodman. I guess I'll hook up my trusty old MC240 while the 2205 is in the shop. I use Analogique in New York City for my McIntosh service.
I guess one can assume that anything bought off of Ebay is going to require some service and $$$ sooner or later.
Any piece of gear that is still cranking out music after thirty-something years will require service and $$, regardless of where it was purchased. Hopefully- It'll last you another thirty, should you continue to enjoy it that long. Happy listening!