Upgrade from DeVore Gibbon X

I have happily owned these speakers for about 6 years now; during this time I have patiently upgraded my front end, with the Gibbons successfully conveying each upgrade.  While I am very happy with my current system, I am now wondering if a speaker upgrade is in order.  I am interested in some input from anyone who has upgraded from the Gibbon X or someone who has had significant time comparing these speakers to other offerings.  Wilson Sasha DAWS? Magico? I am running an all VAC front end (100W/ch) in a 17 X 19 room.

post2338

What specific improvements and sound characteristics are you looking for?  Also, what’s your budget and are you looking for new or used?

op  I worked with john Devore and heard these speakers for many  years 

so i am very familiar with them.

Dave and Troy

audio intellect NJ

I am looking in the pre-owned market up to 25K (hopefully less) which I believe gives me sufficient room for an upgrade.  As far as sound characteristics, I definitely want the usual wide and deep soundstage, refinement, detail without grain or ear bleeding, dynamic, decent speed, tight bass with slam, and vocals to die for.  I feel like my Gibbons do well in many of these areas, which is why I have stayed with them for the past 6 years.  I am interested in speakers that can be considered an upgrade in some/many of these areas, vice a lateral move.