Upgrading from Kharma 3.2 to Verity Parsifal

Hello my friends!

My question is if this upgrade really worths the money. What do you think about these two speakers? Has anybody compared them side by side or heard them both extensively?
Is there a downside in this upgrade?
What I'm looking here is more bass, higher SPL's, and maybe a bit swetter timbre.

What are your ideas?

Regards,

Michael

ACA.gr
argyro
Ι just want to mention that in case I upgrade I'll go for the Sarastro which has a 93 db efficiency. The parsifal is not an option anymore as I heard that it has a 106 db maximum spl and its not full range. So since I want to upgrade I might as well get something that it really worths it!
I know I'm coming in late to this debate, but I auditioned both the Kharma and the Parsifal when deciding on my last speaker. I opted for the Parsifal. I felt that the Kharma 3.2 had a difficult time in translating the weight of the tenor sax on a Coleman Hawkins CD. For me, that killed the deal, though I went into that audition predisposed towards the Kharmas from all the positive press. The Verities have alot more weight in the upper bass and lower midrange.

Whether they are full-range or not depends on your definition of the term. They certainly are full-range enough for my tastes. If I find any fault with the Verities , it is that they are a bit too revealing compared to my previous speaker, Alon Circes, which made just about all music sound good. As other posters have commented, the Verities are on the warm side of neutral, but they are not quite as warm as the Circes or Vandersteen 5A's.

Randy
Yesterday I auditioned the Sarastro for 3 hours. I dont have to mention that when I returned home I couldn't listen to the Kharmas. Thats all I can say!
I think I'm going for the Sarastros.
If anybody has or auditioned the Sarastro please share your findings!
I finally got the Sarastro!! What an amazing speaker!!! Totally different level than the Kharma!

Thanks everybody for your answers!