Verity audio finn

HiI have one pair of Verity audio finn speakers. I am curious which amp you use to drive them.Now I use the Spectral 180 but I feel too powerful.
Any suggestion ?
RgdsLee
128x128kvnlee
No verdant all tube amplifiers have a much greater amount of audible noise vs solid state amplifiers.

Even with the worlds best output transfomers you still have audibile noise. 

Listen to the best in solid state you will hear 0 noise through the speakers.
Agreed that they are noisier than solid state but “noisy” is relative.  There are lots of tube amps that you hear the second you turn them on.  Others are really quiet.  Not as quiet as a fully balanced solid state, no question, but they don’t need to be noisy.  

Cheap tube amps have an audible hum from the transformers and lots of noise through the speakers.  Better amps with better transformers are much quieter.   
Verdant of course the amplifiers you import are magically quiet.

We have sold  many major brand of tube amplifiers out there, from Mastersound, Unision Research, ARC,Vac, Conrad Johnson, Manley Labs, Cary audio, and others.

We have sold Class A, Class A/B, push pull, single ended and hybrids.

All tube amplifiers have an inherantly higher noise floor compared to solid state devices, most audiophiles consider this part of the natural limitations of a tube amplifier.

We are not saying your tube amplifiers aren't good, but sheesh man, the first thing you do is hit on this guy to look at one of your amplifiers when the reason for him even moving out of the amplifier he has is silly.

The OP should evaluate all of his components and what he is trying to accomplish. If his Spectral amplifier is a good amplifier perhaps he needs to upgrade his source, or his preamp or his cabling.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

To the OP...I am sorry for this three getting hijacked and becoming a discussion about noise level of Tube amps. For all I know you hate tube amps, have no interest and either way I am sure you have several posts on your thread that aren’t helpful in solving your problem.

Regarding whether your motivation is silly...please elaborate on why your think you have too much power. My interpretation is that you are not loving the match you have. That is why I offered a different POV.

I have listened to these speakers driven by McIntosh SS (don’t know the model) and Tube (MC275), PrimaLuna Dialogue HP, Classe (their class D mono blocks) and Rogue (Stereo 100 and Hydra). I thought the Rogue Stereo 100 in Triode mode (~50w) sounded the best. I thought Classe’s class D I listened too sounded the worst. With the MC275 as the next best with the others in the middle.

Given that, my POV is that tube amps sound pretty darn good with those speakers and IMO, an 845 Tube I think would work really well.

Regarding noise, if you read, I am not even disagreeing with the other poster. Tubes are going to be noisier than SS.  I think mine are quieter than a typical tube amp.  IMO, not a radical claim. Whether that is a problem really is up to you and me and another poster arguing about how noisy they are isn’t going to help.

Sorry again for the hijack and good luck to you.