Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
B&K Modified is the best I have heard for the $$,but saying there is no real best because what might work great in one system sucks in another.

There are so many great amps that oicking one would be close to impossible.Here is a list in the order of cost that I would consider,but some are not made in the USA and worst I have not heard all of them.

B&K ST-202 original version mocified
CODA-used
Monarchy SM-100 Deluxe used
McCormicks
Odessey Monblocks
Llano Pheonix
Gamut
Ayre
Plinius
Threshold
Parasounds JC-1
Aragon Palladiums
Mark Levs
Jeff Rowlands
Pass Labs X-350
Goldmunds
Electrocompaniet
Krell
Plinus
Jadis
Lamm

If you got this far down the list and your amp manf. not on it I feel sorry for you unless I forgot it.L
Jeff Rowland spares no expense and compromises nothing. There are no reviews. There is no advertising budget. His philosophy is that his products are appropriate for those, and those only, who can appreciate them. If you think there is another company on earth that delivers more for your amplifier dollar, you are kidding yourself.
Carl Eber, if you are still at large, should realize that you are very much like a Krell amplifier. Cold, steely, strident, obtrusive, pretentious and in need of mods right out of the box.