What component is responsible for dynamics ?

If one is looking to increase the dynamics of their system , what one component will offer the most beneficial change ?
saki70
Well , thank you for your contributions one and all .
I figured that the system as a whole would be a "total" contributing factor . Kind of like every other aspect of the sound . What I was looking for was the one that would make the biggest difference and the speaker seems like that one component . I guess that is why I posted my querry in this forum .
I do find it interesting that the efficiency of the speaker has an effect on the dynamics .

Duke and John;
You two build with two different driver designs , is there an opinion on the type of drivers that work best for dynamics ? I don't want to start a battle here , just personal opinions .

Again , thank you one and all .
amplifier(integrated or separates) in synergy with speaker considering that the placement is correct.

don't worry about tubes or solid states in the chain at all.
Agree that if you want the full range of dynamics, both macro and micro, highly efficient horn speakers are the way to go. This is one of their biggest advantages over other speaker types, and I want to emphasize that this is not just on the loud end of the spectrum, but the very soft end also.
this is a great question. the same should / could be asked about soundstage. I wish someone would answer it. There should be only one correct answer.
Rok ;
Yes one correct answer would be nice . But usually just a major consensus is the best that there is .