What direction should Hi Fi tune fuse be installed

What direction should Hi Fi Tuning fuses be installed? They have a little arrow and I would think it would point the direction of AC flow but maybe it points to the AC source?? SEEMS to sound better that way. I know someone will say put it the way it sound better but i have 3 fuses here. That is 6 possible ways. Not in the mood for that. The arrow must mean somethuing. What about Furutech? Thoughts welcome. keith
128x128geph0007
Kiddman, they're not talking about the direction of AC flow. Hel-loo! Well get to the bottom of all this one day. Lol
*****what do we call a person who will neither listen to reason nor provide any evidence contradicting the claim that fuses are directional.******

Not taking a person at their word when they say, "I can hear a difference" is your idea of not listening to 'reason'??

We can get to the bottom this, THIS DAY. Only take an hour or so.

My evidence is a matter of public record. NO one! NO ONE!! has ever been able to hear amps. They include many electrical devices. So why would anyone, capable of logical thought, think a person could hear a fuse?

Unless of course, a person did not know what a fuse is.

Cheers
Rok2id, either a fuse's direction makes a difference or not. What evidence do you present that it doesn't? Is saying that electrical engineering says it cannot top people who say they can hear one? You may think so, but I don't. You may act as though you are right and you may not care what I think. I will act exactly the same way.

Is there any reason to continue?
I cannot prove a negative. I cannot prove someone cannot hear fuses. You can prove someone can. The onus is on the ones that say they can hear.

Thanks for a very civil discussion.

Cheers
Geoff, since there is no net flow, no "direction" of electron travel, then it follows there is no difference in the orientation of a fuse. Have someone change it, or not change it, and you have to identify it. You will see you fail as often as you get it right if the sample size is reasonable.

I suppose we'll be told that by virtue of being paid attention to the voodoo and magic won't work.