What’s in your system today that you also had 10 years ago?

For me, it’s only my turntable, an LP 12, though I did have a Kore installed in 2015 so it’s not quite what it was 10 years back. 
128x128zavato
I would like to update an earlier post with a bit more info.
Caspian roksan CD ,TUNER ,PRE AMP , INTERGRATED AMP.
RUARK PROLOGUE ONE SPEAKERS.CHORD MONITOR CABLES,VAN DEN HUL & CABLE TALK CONNECTS All 25 yrs old.
Two new things that i have added is logitech squeezbox touch & some chord clearway speaker cables.
@minorl 
my brother had an sme arm it had a piece of wire with a weight dangling from it ,that was over 40 years ago .I was a teen then with a tin box I remember he paid about £40 for the arm I think, with a deck he bought in bits and  assembled it himself ,I used get on his nerves saying my box sounded better.

That's funny.  Time just keep marching on.  I was thinking about upgrading to a SME V arm, but what I have read tells me that there really isn't a great (justifiable) reason to upgrade the arm.  My IV arm is quite nice.

enjoy

https://forum.audiogon.com/users/audioamy@audioamy, the Oppo DV-980 H is so cool! But I bought mine used in 2015. Still have it even though I got a BDP-95.