Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
My new to me copy of ZZ Top "Rio Grande Mud" needed to be flattened. As always, I put it through my cleaning ritual before it’s first play. After coming out of the ORB, i noticed a white/lithium grease like substance on the outer edge of one side. I immediately put it into the Vibrato. Checked it in 10 minutes, nothing changed. Went to my last resort/dirty little secret...lighter fluid. I know it’s a solvent and that makes it an enemy on plastic, but when you weigh the prospect of losing your monetary investment, it’s a last resort that works. The plus side is it takes a very little amount to work and it evaporates very quickly. A little rub around the perimeter and off tomorrow the Vibrato for an hour. (This has to be mold release compound.)

Playing now, flat, cleaner sounding than last evening, and all is right with my little world.
Hey @slaw so I like all RA’s work,... more so ”Ashes & Fire-esque” acoustic stuff. All his work has quality production and his live recorded shows are first rate. “L@CH” is an excellent one on one with the audience. Lots of clever back and forth (maybe too much) but he’s got great presence & his songs are supper tight. I guess I’d lean into
this album pretty hard if u haven’t heard it yet. I think it’s terrific