Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
It’s Tim, right?  Yeah. I love Phish.  Only saw/heard them once.  (It was a rural setting and we couldn’t see the stage over the hill and behind the trees).  My daughters used to dance with me on the living room rug to Phish albums.  Their music is fun and evokes good memories.  

@Boxer12,  congratulations on the new cartridge.  Is that a mode SS no longer makes?  If so,  Will they continue to offer to re-tip it at low cost as they do for their other pieces?   I’m curious which cart(s) you changed from to it and what you thought you might be missing that led you to change.  
In response to Spiritofradio:
Yes, it is Tim. The last cartridge I had on my table was a "Heed" which is a modified Benz. That is a fine cartridge but a little on the warm side IMO. The reason for looking for a Boheme is per what I've read, they are neutral in tone & fast in response. From what I've heard so far, that is an accurate description in my system. Anyway, as luck would have it, one came up used about 10 minutes from my house so I grabbed it. Also yes, SS does a retip on this cartridge for about $300.