Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

The Babys  -  Broken Heart   I forgot how good this album is.  SQ is fair, music is great!

The Beach Boys  -  Surfer Girl  AP/QRP Inspired by bslon to bring this out to play.  Great album, outstanding job by Analog Productions.

Cowboy Junkies  -  The Trinity Session   AP/QRP This is an awesome sonic experience.  A few songs are OK, the rest is wonderful.  Sonics are fabulous!

Michael Hedges  -  Aerial Boundaries   Got this a few weeks ago, have had to play it several times.  Fabulous!!!

Joni Mitchell  -  Don Juan's Reckless Daughter    Japanese issue, excellent piece of vinyl.  Really a great album, musically. 

I still need to dig into my Big Joni box Joel. She’s got an upcoming Atlantic years box. I’m really getting behind!

Dawes "Misadventures of Doomscroller"

2022/Rounder

Man, these guys just fell off my radar. I bought their first lp when it came out and now, 10 years? later, they’ve really developed as a band now based on a recent show on the Circle network of Dawes performing. I’m thinking I’ve been missing out on some great music.

Well guys, I'm confident in saying the Audia Flight phono stage is superior in every way to my Trio. Used high end products are an excellent value