Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Berlioz "Requiem" - Shaw/AtlantaSO, Telarc (I prefer the Davis/LSO on Philips, but one learns from different approaches)

Last night:
Berlioz "Les Troyens" - Davis/ROHO-CoventGarden on Philips (great music making)
45s, because my DD TT starts spinning incredibly fast (and continues accelerating - it's really quite scary) when I push 'Start' on 33. Aaaaaargh!!!

So it's been a bit o' Miles, a bit o' Bill Evans, and my only George Benson record, which is a 45. Once I forget about the indignity of the machine trying to create tornado vortices in my living room using a small spiral vinyl groove, they sound quite nice.
T_bone, which DD table is accelerating? I looked at the lineup in your system thread and you have quite a collection.
Thanks Albert, the lineup just seems to accumulate as I find pieces to try out. Gotta start tossing some back. I have not re-plinthed anything like you have done with your Technics (though the DP80 is not an original plinth).

The P3 is the one accelerating. I pulled it off the shelf a few days ago in order to listen to it again and imagine my surprise. I tried again just now and I am scared to let it go for more than a few seconds - I don't think I have seen a consumer product that heavy spin that fast - I have new respect for the power of the motor.... :^) In any case, I'm taking it into the local Pioneer Service Center tomorrow morning.

Any thoughts? Ever heard of that happening to a DD motor?