Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Well, it was a baited anecdote, but I didn’t set it up well. There is no one in the band named Marshall Tucker, of course. They took their name from an envelope they found in a house Marshall Tucker used to live in. He was a blind man and my wife used to read on the radio for the Commission for the Blind. She met him at a commission banquet.

Edit: Wikipedia gives a different, and probably more accurate, account but the story is basically the same.
N80
I admit to having no clue as to any of that, never researched them, just listened to the music. Interesting story though!

I can and frequently do listen to a lot of music and know absolutely nothing about the band, if I like the music sometimes that's just enough for me.

Saying all of that....

Caravanserai.  ..... Santana.

Carlos devadip indeed!