Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Solti conducts Kodaly - Dances of Galanta, Variations on a Hungarian Folk Song & Weiner - Serenade for Small Orchestra. Bonus disc #6 of the Solti-Bartok box set. Decca 2012

CD
Chailly conducts Varese - CD #1 of a 2 CD set: ‘Verese, The Complete Works, - Tuning Up, Ameriques, Arcana, Poeme Electronique, Nocturnal, Un Grand Sommeil Noir. Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. London 1998

CD
Fitzwilliam String Quartet plays Shostakovich. Quartets 8,9,&10, CD #4 of the 6 CD set, ‘The String Quartets’. Decca 1998

Incredible set of music.

CD
Think Visual ..... The Kinks.

Cassette.

Poor weekend due to trapped nerve in neck, constant pain, no way to sit anywhere comfortable and about 2 hours sleep since Thursday if I am lucky..lol.
And have to fly to Wisconsin 6am tomorrow for work.

I must be mad.

Oh wait, it's called a conscience and work ethic.
@uberwaltz

Hang in there man. I’ve gotten those occasionally and they can be painful. The last one I had was actually in one of my shoulder blades, and that sucker lasted for weeks. Excruciating at times. Of course, stubborn me, didn’t go to the Doctor. Then one morning I woke up and it was gone. Just like that.

Luckily I haven’t had another in a while, just my long lasting and persistent lower back pain.

It’s hell getting old.