Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
La Niña --- La Mala Rodriguez (Spanish Rap / Hip-Hop circa 2003) The music video of the title track was banned on Spanish TV because it depicts a very young girl as drug dealer.
Interesting David

The Fiery Furnaces / Bitter tea
My favorite from this band. To bad they didn't release it on vinyl. This band is different. Lots of time & chord changes. 
@boxer12 What’s coincidentally interesting is that she is from Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz and I just happen to be trying out a new (for me) cocktail for the first time made from equal parts Amontillado and Vermouth. Sherry or Jerez is from her birthplace. I’m using a French vermouth.

I missed out hearing her live at the club scene in Spain during my time there ’99-’01.

Here is one recipe / option, for those interested: https://www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/3388/bamboo-cocktail-diffords-perfect-recipe

We have fall like temps, which are nearly 30 degrees cooler for us in New Orleans...therefore the move to Amontillado over Fino.
+1 for the cocktail, bummer about the cold weather in New Orleans. I'm in Michigan so getting colder weather as expected. At some point I think the wife & I will move to a warmer climate. 

Bardo Pond / On the ellipse 
Indie rock for the adventurous
Boxer, not cold. It's gorgeous weather. For us going from a feels like in the 100s to temps in the 60s/70s is a major (and welcome) change.