Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Excellent @reubent, me too ;-) . Before that it was The War & Treaty, produced by Buddy Miller. For those not that familiar with Buddy, he's had a long career in music, currently serving as Emmylou Harris' guitarist, harmony singer, and band leader.

Buddy had previously played Rockabilly music in Ray Campi's band (a "real" Rockabilly, not a Stray Cat ;-), played in bands with Shawn Colvin, Jim Lauderdale, and Larry Campbell, and worked in Kinky Friedman's band. His solo albums and those with wife Julie are amongst my favorites of the past three decades

Buddy is my favorite currently working record producer, an enormously talented man. His other productions include albums for Richard Thompson, the aforementioned Shawn Colvin, Allison Moorer, Patti Griffin, The Carolina Chocolate Drops, Solomon Burke, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, and Ralph Stanley. God I wish Lucinda would have Buddy producer her!

He is also a fantastic musician, having played on the recordings of Johnny Cash, Levon Helm, John Fogerty, Victoria Williams, Lee Ann Womack, Rodney Crowell, Frank Black, Elvis Costello, The Dixie Chicks, many others.