Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@designsfx 

Have you heard of the group Gong? I was just given a few of their albums to listen to and I think they might be right up your alley.

stereo5,

I really enjoy the CCR "Live At Woodstock". They really sound live; I mean that in a good way.

ozzy

@curiousjim 

CJ- Thank you for thinking of me! Yes- but I believe only their latest “Unending Ascending” has been on my list. I’ll check more of it out on Qobuz as I love the space rock!
Whoever handed you those albums must have a good source- a great thing to have. I walk into the store I shop at (Amoeba Hollywood) and they’ve never heard of half the stuff I’m looking for.

If you have some spare time check out the post above- I had never heard of “The Mighty Bard” but it took me by surprise. They’re really good.