When is digital going to get the soul of music?

I have to ask this(actually, I thought I mentioned this in another thread.). It's been at least 25 years of digital. The equivalent in vinyl is 1975. I am currently listening to a pre-1975 album. It conveys the soul of music. Although digital may be more detailed, and even gives more detail than analog does(in a way), when will it convey the soul of music. This has escaped digital, as far as I can tell.
mmakshak
Detlof, I have to agree that we are strongly moving to much better digital. Recently, I have discovered how substantially vulnerable to vibrations dacs are and how much EMI and RFI gets into dacs from the digital wire to it. The vibrations did not really come as a surprise to me as I have been on a slippery and expensive slope. StillPoints products have been a revelation as to how insidious vibrations are. But recently a friend sent me a Hitachi Finemet core through which I ran the Firewire cable to the Weiss DAC202 dac. It was placed close to the dac. Framkly it transformed my digital. Where can you get one of these cores? I don't know, but I have tried other ferrite rings and they don't do what this does.

This is what I found out about Finemet. "Hitachi Metals developed the first nanocrystalline soft magnetic material in the world, named “FINEMET®”. “FINEMET®” has high saturation flux density and high permeability. It also has stable temperature characteristics. “FINEMET®” provides excellent performance in electromagnetic noise suppression and contributes to energy saving. It will allow reduction in size and weight of electric and electronics devices as well. It is our hope, “FINEMET®” will be the best solution for your application due to its unique soft magnetic properties."

Do I think it is better than my vinyl? No, it is different and certainly more convenient. Do I think it is quite listenable? Yes, certainly.
I think it just has. Give a listen to Soundkeeper Recordings. Latest release, AMERICAS, is a real game changer.
Read reviews and Blogs.... Then buy an album ( I like AMERICAS , EQUINOX, and LIFT in that order )
WebSite is soundkeeperrecordings.com You won't be disappointed. Best sounding digital recordings I've heard.
Steve Nugent of Empirical Audio proudly declares that his latest USB dac finally not equals but may even surpass vinyl. The man has golden ears apart from being a technically ingenious and highly innovative. I find , that he is right. It is all there now, the soul I mean. It IS still different from vinyl, but digital is not musically "dead" anymore. Even older CDs can be brought to be "soulfully" alive. I find the discussion of what is "better", digital or vinyl, should end. The music has come home to us.
Correction:
I should have written that Steve N. declared that his latest DAC finally not ONLY equals but may be even surpass vinyl.....
Sorry