Where is the AC fuse located on the SLI-80

I own a Cary Amp SLI-80 and all of a sudden it does not turn on at all. According to the manual there is an AC fuse inside, but after removing the bottom plate, I cannot find any fuses at all. Wiring goes from the power transformer thru a couple of diodes directly into the pins of the rectifier tube. What's going on?
128x128richfrank
Oh my.... good call. I would have never found it. At my age I needed a magnifying glass to see the darn thing.  THANK YOU very much.

If I may ask another question: Is it a good move to get a UPS to "protect" the amp from spikes and brown-outs? We live in Florida with lots and lots of lightning activity.

Regards,
Richard
millercarbon is correct. A lightning bolt with the power to jump 10,000 feet from a cloud to the ground is not going to be impressed with your UPS/surge protector. Unplug your gear and anything electrically connected to it when you hear thunder.
I didn't mean to imply that a surge protector might not be useful, it might protect your equipment when the power comes back on after a power outage. 
sfar & millercarbon: you-all made me laugh. You are right about the lightning; I was thinking more about spikes and brown-outs, which are quite common in our part of FL.  Notwithstanding, I will take your advise and "unplug" when necessary. Thanks again for your help.