Where to get an arm board?

I finally received my RB300, looks sweet! But, wait just a second, of course it does not fit into my tear shaped arm board in my Systemdek iix. I searched, but really found nothing. So, where does one get one? I'm not all that good with wood, so I'm not sure I can successfully make one. Any ideas would be welcome.
fz1jmp
I have mother of all armboard, made from Gaboon ebony. Sorry for being a show of, just can't help it.

Ebony armboard
Is Systemdek still in business? It really should not be a problem to make. Methinks the hardest decision would be what material you want it out of and where to drill the holes for proper alignment. Since the board is recessed, the edge finish will not be visible and anyone with a little woodworking skill should be able to do it. If need be, I could do it for you if you cover shipping and what ever the material cost might be if it is not something I have on hand already.

Really though, a buddy with a jigsaw and a drill is all you need once you get a "template" together. A local place that sells woodworking equipment is another option. Get it drawn out on the wood/plastic/metal of your choice and just go there. Offer them $20 or so and I bet they will do it right then and there...