Which Counterpoint Preamp SA-5000 or SA- 5.1???

I have a friend with both of the Counterpoint preamps and he says for me to pick the one I want and he will keep the other. So Counterpoint owners, which one should I pick and why?

Thanks and Happy Listening.
bigkidz
My SA-5000A is a fabulous sounding preamp, never any problems. Mike is an honest guy and totally backs his work.
So far we own 5 SA5000s among our audiophile friends and all of them are trouble free and noise free. I do agree that it is a lot more complicated than SA 5.1. We prefer SA5000 over 5.1.
I am glad to see other 'Pointheads sticking up for great products! While my lowly 7.1 does not see much action any more, I still love it and will not part with it.
I have been using a sa1000 and sa20 combo now for 3 yrs after sending them to Mike for the basic upgrades.Prior to these,I had a sa 3000 and sa12,both stock,bought in 1988.I never had any problems,plus Mike is so prompt and professional when it comes to advice and service.So I recommend either product,though I have not heard those 2.Hope this helps,good luck in your venture,Bob