Which External Linear PSU Upgrade for my Router?

I'd like to upgrade the wall wart PSU on my Netgear Nighthawk RAX50v2 router to a linear PSU. 

The output is 12v, 2.5A 30W

I'm looking at a LHY Audio one - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005350110413.html

But i'd like to know what else is out there. Would appreciate your thoughts. 

128x128campo007

I use this on my Draytek router with great results: 50VA HIFI Linear Power supply for amp DAC External PSU DC output 5V 9V 12V 15V 18V 24V, equally on aliexpress

W=VA

12V is your given and you need a power supply that provides "at least" 2.5A at 12V, so at least 30W.

Sbooster power supplies are fairly well-respected and this one would work for your situation.  The 12V model provides 3A, which is fine for your needs.

Ifi power supplies are not linear supplies, but they are designed for low noise and many seem to like them.  This 12V model provides 4A, which works for you.  This model only provides 2A at 12V so wouldn't provide enough power for your needs.

Fidelizer Audio Nikola LPS. I own their Airstream - used as an access point after my Nighthawk. I also have 3 of these - along with multiple tweaks for cleaning power.

A router puts a high demand on an LPS - especially for streaming movies and gaming. Be sure to get one that has a decent heatsink. Unlike a DDC or DAC which has a minimal load and barely gets above room temperature.

YesI got this started long ago ,call linear tube audio they have a great LPS 

retail $750 you just tell them the voltage. Their LPS can go up to 8 amps

routers - modem combo are around 4 amps at most.