WILL THE NEW 60,000 AVALON ISIS BE THE BEST YET?

Hi,I have had the new Avalon Isis for about a week now and put about 125 hours on them and I believe this is Avalon finest moment to date.The speaker is big but not a huge footprint 60x14x17 and it is actually more transparent and detailed than the diamond and it has the slam and bass that has never been heard thru a avalon speaker,and to top it off it is 90 db efficient.Mine is still breaking in but I believe you will hear a lot about this speaker before to long.
strapper211
I also moved to a dedicated room a few months ago and this has helped tremendously.

David
Thank You for all your good wishes.I listened for about 5 hours yesterday and I realize that you are hearing much further into the recording,if that makes sense.It has tremendous depth of field and a huge soundstage to go along with the transparency and detail.I am told it takes about 500 hours to fully break-in,I have about 140 on them.I am very impressed now,I really do not know what more it can do.Well i'm just dying to find out.
Strapper,you are a lucky guy!Nothing like a large room,and a speaker to do it justice.

Best!
Vincent,et al--I'm happy I didn't bore any of you with the long post,as this is Strappers time to really shine!!He started the thread,and he spent the bucks,for the ISIS.

BTW,Strapper,I just got an E-mail offering me Brand New Isis,boxed and from an authorized dealer,for 42 thousand U.S. dollars.I never inquired,yet I guess the guy follows Audiogon posts.He,also had nice discounts on CAT stuff,as well as a bunch of others.HMM,maybe I DO have something to look forward to,down the road!

Best!
Hi Sir Speedy,At that price they are a absolute steal.I talk to Lucien often at Avalon and the first production run of 7 are sold,the next run of 12 have 6 of them sold.That will take them to about sept.,they want to make about 3 a month.Hope this helps.
Regards Robert