Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99

Gotta second The Dead. I would have to say some of the recent "hard rock" I am hearing from a local station like: Breaking Benjamin, Halestorm, Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, etc.  

@chiadrum, That applies to the vast majority of the ENTIRE R&R hall of fame except maybe few descent bands.

The number of rock bands outside of R/R hall of fame that can humiliate most of from hall of fame is countless. 

Wow. So, the rules are: If I don't care for a band/musician/singer then they are the worst ever? If their genre is not my favorite then "they" stink on ice? If every piece of music "they" produced wasn't golden, then "they" should have been tarred and feathered? And if you like them, all your taste is in your mouth? One bad performance condemns them forever?

I saw Aerosmith twice-watched them get run off the stage both times. They sounded like drunk chimpanzees vandalizing a music store. No one on the stage was playing the same song at the same time. I still liked some of their stuff and they are far from the worst I've heard. Some of these opinions say far more about the holders than the subjects. LOL

Now that I've posted this pompous sounding, condescending drivel, I can be nominated for Worst Audiogon Poster Ever. Now that's a thread that promises to be lively! 

? and the Mysterions

Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs

The Golliwogs... they became... Creedence Clearwater Revival

The Jackson 5

The Turtles

Procol Harum

The Seeds

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown

The Electric Flag

Canned Heat

The Electric Prunes

The Buckinghams