Yamaha A-S2000, Azur 840A V2, or Parasound 2100

I am in the process of updating my modest home office 2 channel system and am looking for input. I have narrowed my choices down to these integrateds: Yamaha A-S2000, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 (along with the 640P phono stage) or the Parasound 2100 preamp paired with the 2125 amp. I will run the system with my pair of Polk Lsi9's. Each of the above have their pros and cons and all seem to get rave reviews. I am trying to stay within a $1500 budget. Unfortunately, I am in an area where I can't audition anything without driving for several hours. Which of the above would you suggest and why? Thanks.
lotsabs
I tried yamaha s2000 with polk lsi 9 and lsi15 I sold both including the yamaha good power, but not musicality that for me its very important, later I bought parasound a21 and jc2 preamp. I used for 3 months and gone sharing same bright. Whit yamaha no musical very hi fi sound no hi end even with good speakers as dali mk2 800.
I end with a rega brio R wich I love, this hobby is about following what your ears tell you no advertisement, magazines etc.
Shop wisely on tough times.
Regards.
Junglern, I disagree, the Yamaha A-s2000 is a very HI END amp...you would have to spend 3 or 4 times the money to get something "A LITTLE BIT BETTER" !..
Junglern, these Yamaha a-s2000's sound their best when you leave them on all the time 24/7. If you only leave them on for for a few hours and then turn it off then YES I will agree they sound more Hi Fi when using this amp that way ONLY.
HFSG - Don't you need to put them on super cloud pillows or something too? :)