Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
I was looking into getting the mundorf silver oil caps from the supplier here in australia. It's a fair bit cheaper than shipping in from the states.

Eric sent me an email telling me I need a 4 & 10 uF caps for the lore but the silver oils only come in a 3.9uF. Will this do or should I put a 1 uF in series with the 3.9?
I know some have upgraded the lore xover here so can you share what you did please.

Many thanks.
Comments that this speaker is not for those who listen to compressed pop music and that the speaker is desgined to sound like "live music" concerns me some because I do listen to pop music from time-to-time and I don't want to force myself to buy music that only works with a certain type of speaker as I am looking for a speaker that does well with the kinds of music I like.

All the reviews speak highly of these speakers, though. So, just to be clear: Does the speaker call attention to itself or can we expect a good balance between detail, air, soundstage, sparkle and decay?

I know the best thing is to listen to them myself but thanks to anyone who addresses whether these speakers will be altogether too unforgiving except for only the best recorded material.
Even my crappy car speakers will show how fatiguing modern "brickwalled" pop music is.

I've had my Lores for almost two weeks now and they have produced remarkably well with everything I have thrown at them. I listen to an extremely wide array of music; with the exception of pop but unfortunately modern production tactics have leaked into most genres these days. It's one of the reasons why I decided on the Lores and I am extremely satisfied that I did.