$1000-$2000 Floor-standing speakers for larger room w/NAD 326bee

I’m looking for a set of floor-standing speakers for our main listening room. They will be 2 channel music only. They need to be "cat safe" (no fabric on front, or removable grills), able to fill a larger room (20x15 with vaulted ceiling) with decent volume (typical max listening level is 85-90db but a lot of listening is at low volume as well) and efficient enough for a NAD326BEE. Budget is ~$1000-$2000 for the pair. My old speakers in the room were open baffle design (Hawthorne Audio Duets) and I did like the relatively open sound stage they provided. I may move them to a different room or just sell them (they’re too wide for our current configuration in the room and they aren’t too high on the "cat safe" scale). I have a couple of Polk TSi400’s in the room now as "placeholders" until I decide on a permanent pair. Minimum distance between speakers is about 8-10 feet and listening position is about 10 feet from the speakers. The speakers will need to be within about of the wall behind them. The floor is carpeted.

Music is a mix of Jazz, Classic Rock and Classical and sources are turntable and streaming from a Roon server. I live in the Atlanta metro area and

I’ve been out of the speaker hunting game for a while so any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
ruleof72
Ha!
good for you
we got our model 7 from Alan at HiFi Buys, love them
and yes they are badA
we did take over his high end room for 6 hours one day audition power amps while our Labrador slept at our fett so in short my guess is Alan is so customer focused you could ( almost ) move in !!!!
what I love most about your Post is the FUN you had

agreed.  glad u shared.  Always good to have feedback on great dealers.  Thanks. 
@ruleof72 
You do know you can buy a pair of Treo's or Quatro's used and save a lot of coin. That's what I did.
Bob