30.7 MAGNEPAN Tour in Indy

Just FYI(no affiliation, outside of being a former Maggie user and fan): August 21st, from 6PM to 8PM, at Ovation Audio / 6609 E 82nd St / Indianapolis, IN / 46256(just off I-69) They want to plan their food/refreshments, so- RSVP, before August 13th, by phone: 317-OVATION
rodman99999
Totally irrelevant, but nice to see people near Indy! I live in Floyd county (southern Indiana) but I’m in Indy almost weekly for work. I’ll be in Noblesville this Thursday.

@noble100, your posts regarding sub-swarming have captured my curiosity lately. I’m considering diy and spreading around my room. I only have one submersive now, but it sounds awesome. Not sure if I want to change or not.
@noble100   Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it.  My schedule freed up but my breathalyzer wouldn't let my car start.  Oh well, maybe next time ;-)
Hello TEP,

Hah!  I hate when that happens.

I really enjoyed the audition but the info from Wendell is really all on those links I posted

Tim
jdlynch:
"Totally irrelevant, but nice to see people near Indy! I live in Floyd county (southern Indiana) but I’m in Indy almost weekly for work. I’ll be in Noblesville this Thursday.

@noble100, your posts regarding sub-swarming have captured my curiosity lately. I’m considering diy and spreading around my room. I only have one submersive now, but it sounds awesome. Not sure if I want to change or not."

Hello jdlynch,

I was going to invite you over when you said you'd be in Noblesville last week on Thursday.  Unfortunately, I wasn't in town then.  But I'll be home this whole month.  You're more than welcome to stop by my home in South Harbor (west side of Noblesville near Morse Reservoir)anytime you're back in the Indy area for a demo. I'm not sure if you're more interested in a distributed bass array for music, HT or both.  Bring some of your music or HT content if you'd like. I've got a combo 2-ch and 5.4 surround system and can play anything on a disc (CD, DVD, CD-ROM, 1080p Bluray and DVD-A)  or any content on a USB memory stick.  I'm retired, it's just my wife and I and we're pretty flexible on the day and time.
      If you send me a pm, I think we could exchange emails or phone numbers and arrange an exact time and day. It's honestly no inconvenience at all.  I think it would be fun.

Tim

My invitation to listen to my 4-sub DBA system is really open to any Audiogon member interested or curious about them.  I know it's very difficult to even find a local retailer able to offer a decent DBA demo.  Or we could just visit, play some music or HT and get to know one another.  
     Maybe we could even discuss starting a local Indy audio group if anybody's interested.  We could switch off meeting at our homes or wherever we decide.
     I've got plenty of time and interest now that I'm retired but realize many of you lead busier lives with jobs and younger families.

Thanks,
  Tim