$500-600 Used Tuner

Like to get the current feelings of some of you here who know their tuners. I have a late-70's tuner that actually functions fairly well, but I find myself listening to FM jazz stations more and more and would like to take a step up without breaking the proverbial bank. Suggestions on the best value for a tuner around $500-600 USED.
4yanx
I love my MD100 too, but my old NAD 7400 receiver's tuner ($)section (4300?) is a beauty. Chase an old 7100 or 7400 just for this tuner. You'll be surprised! Selectable IF, cancellable noise-filtering, lots of presets, and a big weighted tuning dial! Yum.
Another ($$) is the Audio Refinement Complete Tuner. It's a beauty at about $500 used. Approaching the used MDs, though. ENJOY! Nothing like clean live feeds once in awhile, eh?
Basement, you can see his whole sytem, by clicking his link, he uses an old Sony.

I concur with above, spend time reading on the Tuner Web site.
Der, thanks Brianmgrarcom. I guess sometimes I don't bring in all my stations clearly.
Hey Onhwy61 - for the record, Don Scott is a good guy and he's always been helpful when we've asked him something, but TunerInfo isn't "his site." Check the "Our Staff" page to see who's responsible for the site. Most reviews state who wrote them, and you'll see Don's name mentioned in a reviews whenever he had something to add.
I have a don scott modified marantz. Brilliant work, superb transaction. I couldnt recommend one of his tuners more. You just have to HEAR the bass to understand what I mean.